Raising responsible Men for all good works. – 2 Tim. 3:17
To be a forum for shared knowledge, for role models in parenting, spiritual enhancement, socio-economic growth and general leadership.
Raising responsible Men for Christ and society.
- To acknowledge the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- To unite all Men in the Church to participate effectively in Church activities and to
promote their welfare.
- To prepare the Men to take up leadership responsibilities.
- To bring up Men into responsible fatherhood.
- To mobilise men towards socio-economic advancement and wealth creation.
- To uphold and propagate Christianity
- To be role models for the up and coming generation
Seeking Christ like transformation in the church as women and providing true apostolic identity by the empowerment of the Holy Spirit.
To deepen the spiritual life of the women through prayers, fellowship , intercession and to work generally with the local government of the Church
Aims and Objectives
1. To provide a means of expression for the sisterhood in the church;
- To provide the opportunity for capable deaconesses and leaders to teach and guide the sisters of the movement, particularly on matters which are best handled by women;
- To meet every week for fellowship, prayers, studying of the Word of God that will heal marriages, restore family relationships and that will also turn and influence those around us.
- To bring back apostolic distinctiveness (Holiness, Righteousness, Truth, Humility and Spirituality) focused on intercessory prayers for the church and nation at large;
- To develop the character of the individual to live soberly and in obedience to the will of God;
- To assist in preparing young adult women for marriage life.
- To extend the Kingdom of God by proclaiming the gospel to all and sundry through rallies, dawn broadcast, house to house evangelism, hospital, prisons, etc.