Nugget of Wisdom:
“WHEN THE LORD DISCOVERS YOU, NO MAN CAN DEFY YOUR RECOVERY”.
Now when he came high to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow, and much people of the city was with her, And when the LORD saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not ( Lk7:12;13).
TOPIC: WEEP NOT
Jesus never promised the Christian life would be easy, however, He is as well rich in consolation. Without Jesus, the Saviour, suffering would be so unbearable, but the Lord knows every trouble and the right time to intervene. As we are aware, life by itself can be full of difficulties: difficulty from death of loved ones, pains of unsuccessful past, hopeless present situation, and disheartening future. Right now, you may be going through unexplainable grief of any magnitude just as the widow of this key passage had. But I am trusting God for His deliverance power. That same Jesus is going to timely, and compassionately intervene for you.
* Jesus will always discover you in your untold situation before you can recover ( Lk.7: 12).
* Jesus is full of compassion. The Lord always contemplates on human sad situation, shows compassion as no one else does – Lk. 7:13.
* God still has a word for every situation, “weep not” ( Lk.7:13; Isaiah 25:8).
* With Jesus, divine injunction is irremovable
* Evidence of restoration was a confirmation of Jesus reviving power ( Lk.7:15). The young man arose and sat up from the dead and begin to speak.
* Christ restorative power is testimony bound ( Lk.7:16). The coming back to life of the young man brought great fear upon all and they glorify God.
* Those who are spiritually dead can only be resuscitated and bring back to spiritual life through the words of the Son of God ( Jn.11:25).
* Never underestimate God’s restorative power in any situation of life.
* Always count on his words. The word of His deliverance power will always be followed by the word of his redeeming love, “Arise” ( Lk.7:15).
* Set your heart to the position of victory (Lk. 7:13).
* Believe in God’s commanded victory which no one else can defy. When the LORD discovers you, no man can defy your recovery. Jesus said, “Young man I say unto you, Arise (Lk.7:14b), and he sat up and began to speak( Lk. 7:15).
May the LORD give you victory for all your
grievous moments in life.
* Pray that in your heartfelt situation may the LORD timely intervene for you.
* Pray for the LORD to discover you at the point of your need in the mighty name of Jesus.
* No matter what you are going through, may your spiritual life be revived and never go down in the name of Jesus.
The LORD has promised us his victory in our trying times. He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord God will wipe away tears from all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken it ( Isaiah 25:8). Eliminate fear from your life. Continue to believe in the power of his redeeming love. He (Jesus) will utter a word; a brief word of consolation ( weep not) for your situation, and His timely intervention is going to bring you victory and indestructible testimony.
Nugget of Wisdom: