Nugget of Wisdom:
“STAYING AWAY FROM THE SANCTUARY IS NOT STAYING AWAY FROM THE GOD OF SANCTUARY”.
“And the songs of the temple shall be howlings in that day, saith the Lord GOD: there shall be many dead bodies in every place; they shall cast them forth with silence. Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD” (Amos 8:3;11).
TOPIC: IN TIMES LIKE THESE.
Sinful times are here attended with sorrowful times, and the approach of the threatened ruin is an indication that the years of the Lord’s patience is drawing towards a conclusion. The consequence signifies that the end is about to come, the earth is ripe for destruction and universal dissolution is imminent. Sorrow and death has begun to reign, reigns in such a degree that joy is turned into heaviness, temple songs which used to be pleasant will no longer be, many death bodies have been everywhere, and casting people into silence is no longer news. Even at this, there are people who never feared God nor regarded man; they are barbarous and unmerciful to others, swallowed up the poor by manipulating the economy around them to make them slaves and turned them into servitude, and have their labour next to nothing. Prosperity was invaded, and now liberty: bringing confusion, universal terror and a strong feelings of surprise and disappointment upon the polity. When everything looks pleasant and hopeful, a spiritual famine comes upon the whole land: a famine of the word of God, the failing of oracles and the scarcity of good preaching as church doors are shut. Believers are wearied of the restraints on the worship centers, and wished the times are over. All these things has come as waters of trouble and calamity upon the whole land, and it comes when we less think or expected of it. The beauty of the Church of God is stained and the honour seems to be laid in the dust. This is God’s token of highest degree of displeasure. The lack of the word of God is the sorest famine to happen to the body of God. Again, I reiterate, it comes when it is less expected. To me, this is the move of God, and the speaking trumpet for the body of Christ to be prepared and ready for the coming of the Lord. It will happen when we least think of it. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
*The present situation is dedicated to raising men from their slumber.
“Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil” (Eph.5:14-16).
It may be God’s design to raise disciples who are grounded in the word of truth, prepared, and to be unflinchingly standing for the gospel; to detach self from ties of ungodliness and embrace the fullness of God’s redeeming power.
* The present state of affairs is dispensing the revelation of the knowledge of the day of the LORD. To nurture unbelieving believers unto maturity in the word of Christ.
* This is the move of God for the Christian body to be prepared for the days of persecution. Heaven is not for the General Overseers, Apostles or for the Prophets; neither is it for the Evangelist nor Pastors and the Teachers. It is for the saints who have got themselves prepared and equipped to stand the “wall of control”, ” wall of hindrances”, “wall of manipulation’, storms and evil winds which are already blowing.
How can we square our insistence and existence as God’s people?
* Difficulties notwithstanding, be on the know that persecutors of the body of Christ are on duty to destroy believers, but they cannot “kill the soul”. Care for it; it is God’s existence of immortality in you. It is your right to defend it by contending for the faith which was once delivered to you. (Jude3).
* Know that everything happens for a reason (Rom.8:28). God wants you and I to reexamine our lifestyles. It might be the last opportunity God wishes to save our souls.
* Put not your trust in man, but in the word of God. Christ is all, and in all (Col.3:11).
You can leave the Church, but don’t leave Christ in your mind. You can stay away from Church, but don’t stay away from Christ.
* Start up a faith clinic at the comfort of your home. This will enable you gain more insight of how to withstand the persecution that is soon to take place.
* Adopt the simple safety guidelines to protect yourself and your family members. Know that we are now living in the perilous times, and in a divided world.
May God wrap you into His marvelous light to give you understanding of the events of these days, and above all make you rapturable in the name of Jesus Christ. The mercy of God will place you where the grace will find you.
* O LORD, I thank you for this opportunity to hear your words of wisdom, and for giving me the privilege to put off the old man in me and putting on the new clothes of change in learning, understanding and character.
* Father, help me to act in a new way that is borne from a new way of thinking. I renew my mind in the Spirit in the mighty name of Jesus.
* O LORD, place on me a stamp of ownership and help me to stay away from life of sensual indulgence in the name of Jesus.
Revelation 13 prophecies are beginning to play out one by one. The world is loaded and ready for the mark of the beast; where both the small and great, rich and poor, free and bond will be caused to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, that no man might buy or sell, except one who has the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name( Rev.13:16;17). Here is wisdom. Is the Church ready for the coming persecution? Anti Christ is at the conner.
Can we as a Church begin to use revelation knowledge instead of artificial knowledge?
The beast will be given the power to make war with the saints, with all kindreds, and tongues, and nations and to overcome them and all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him. Churches will be bulldozed.
Those whose names are not in book of life shall be slain. If any man has ear, let him hear (Rev.13:7-9).
At such times, and which now is the hour where you will no longer worship in Jerusalem (your churches) but that true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth ( Jn.4:23). I would like readers to know that staying away from the sanctuary is not staying away from the God of sanctuary.
To most of those who think they are more intelligent than the word of God, know that
In times like these:
* …all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose(Rom.8:28).
* It is not so difficult for Satan to break down the faith of a Believer; so small a matter as a famine is sufficient. “And there was famine in the land, beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham… And the LORD appeared unto him (Isaac) and said, Go not down into Egypt, dwell in the land which I shall tell you of” (Gen.26:1;2). I hope it is clear that restriction of movement is biblical.
* Positive declaration counts. Job, despite his tribulations declared, “For I know that my Redeemer lives, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth” (Job19:25).
* Know that God cannot be confined to a finite space. He is omnipresent. Stephen punctuated his rehearsal of the temple’s history with a bold claim: “the most High dwells not in temples made with hands” (Acts7:48). The Jews of Stephen’s time limited the worship of God to the temple in Jerusalem. Though he(Stephen) despite being full of the Holy Spirit proclaiming the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, was still stoned to death, but God is still God.
* Enforced isolation is not a sin in times like these. The Jesus we are worshiping was hidden until the death of Herod (Matt.2:13-15).
God will still be God, and Jesus the king of Kings. Live a life such that if you live, you live unto the LORD and if you die, you die unto the LORD (Rom.14:8).
“Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord” (Acts 3:19).
When The State Of Impenitent Sinner Grows Worse And Worse, The Last Of All Will Be Worst Of All.
The Choice is Yours.
You will see the end of this man – made crisis.