Nugget of Wisdom.
“WHEN THE LORD CROWNS YOU, NO ONE CAN DROWN YOU”.
“The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.” (Gen.49:26)KJV.
TOPIC: O LORD, CROWN MY DAYS.
Father’s blessings are very important to the dimensions of where you are going in life. This was the type of blessings God, through Jacob conferred on Joseph which made him prevailed above his progenitors. He(Joseph) was crowned with blessings of heaven above ( rain and fair weather in its season, and blessings of the deep that lies under the earth, and overflows unto the bounds of the hills. This means the father’s blessing (crowning) is durable and it’s extensive. It will be most fruitful and lasting as long as the hills stands. These may only be obtained through God’s power which strengthen us to hope for this goodness from him.
This is telling on us as “Men” have always looked to the beginning of each day running into the year with hope and anticipated goodness with expectation of greatness, but despite their anticipations they are always disappointed.
However, when God is involved: each minute, hour, days, and months becomes fruitful and the promises of God crowns you with His goodness. Perhaps, this may suggests the striking reason why David said, “Blessed is the man whom thou chooses, and caused to approach unto you, that he may dwell in your courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of your house, even of your holy temple” ( Ps.65:4), and after David had experienced God’s benevolences, in praising God he exclaimed , “Thou crowned the year with your goodness, and your path drop fatness” (Ps.65:11).
It must be noted here that when people are not in happiness, peace, and be better in their achievements, they feel uncrowned. What have you done to attract crowning?
* Crown is a gift; a speakable and treasured gift.
* Crowning is synonymous with achievements.
* It is a symbol of victory and decorative icon or emblem of dignity and nobility.
* The crown is a mark of honour, respect and happiness on the person that is crowned.
* Crown makes a man weighty and looks outwardly attractive.
* A crown is a symbol of highest success.
* Crown remains a powerful portrait of glory and power.
* People with faults, misdeeds, and failures may be crowned in error.
* None is expected to crown self as the French general Napoleon Bonaparte declared himself Emperor in 1804. He wanted to be recognized as a legitimate monarch, took the crown from the Pope’s hand and placed it upon his head. Other kings refused to recognize him, at last and in defeat the whole empire crashed down.
* Do something to attract the crown(blessings)
* Crowning self is as deadly as drowning self.
* But when God crowns you, no one can drown you.
* Stand for God in faith. When you are in the midst of trials and tests of earthly life, when confronted by fears, when tested by persecution, remember the LORD crowned the years of David with goodness and his ways was full of blessings.
* Believe in the promises of God. ” Who redeemed your life from destruction, who crowned you with loving kindness and tender mercies; Who satisfies your mouth with good things, So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s”(Ps.103:4;5).
* Work towards alleviating and liberating yourself from penury. No amount of prayers and affirmative amen will do that for you. Think, use your hands, engage yourself in any legit business, small or big. Don’t despise the little beginning and with prayers God will enlarge your boundary, sustains and crown your days.
* Depend on God’s rich mercy. It brings blessings into your life. This is the joy of believers experience.
May your days be crowned with endless blessings. May it be filled with joy beyond description, and with a deep and full satisfaction.
* O LORD, crown my days in the name of Jesus.
* The blessings of God upon my life will never fade and fail in the name of Jesus.
When your days seems uncrowned, people may seek to undermine you. You may be having many troubles and difficulties; you may be impudently assaulted; arrows may be shot; you may have the worst of men with evil consciences around you; people may envy your preferment and sought to underestimate you – I tell you, when God crowns your days, your strength, support and faith will not fail. God’s grace will be displayed in courage and patience which are better than weapons of war.
When God crowns your days, your state of honour and usefulness will be to your advantage; dashed hope will be built again, while durable and extensive blessings will be your portion in the name of Jesus.
Wait upon the LORD!
The Day Of Crowning Is Nearer Than You Think.